• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
25 25

4,858 posts in this topic

For all you Flash fanatics.

Did anyone catch the The Big Bang Theory last night. It was the final show of the season, the episode was called The Justice League Recombination?

There was a neat sequence with Sheldon as the Flash, running at super-speed to the Grand Canyon and back to the apartment he shares with Leonard.

Very cool.

The show is over after December?! No new episodes after the Christmas holidays? :ohnoez:

I did not hear that. It's hugely popular, I would assume it would continue.

"The Big Bang Theory will return in early January." :)

http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-lexington/the-big-bang-theory-takes-a-break-review

Did anyone catch the The Big Bang Theory last night. It was the final show of the season, the episode was called The Justice League Recombination?

There was a neat sequence with Sheldon as the Flash, running at super-speed to the Grand Canyon and back to the apartment he shares with Leonard.

Very cool.

The show is over after December?! No new episodes after the Christmas holidays? :ohnoez:

You said in your post above that it was "the final show of the season".

Very cool.

You said in your post above that it was "the final show of the season".

Big bang theory season is 22 or 23 episodes they have done 11 so far. One of my favorites is from last season when Sheldon lost his flash 123 to Howard in the cricket bet.

The show is over after December?! :ohnoez: No new episodes after the Christmas holidays?

My mistake. I thought you meant the show was cancelled.

But how could that be given it's popularity. My apologies.

Sadly no. I've never come across either a Showcase 22 or a Showcase 23 up to my condition standards and certainly never when I've been flush with enough cash to buy it.

I actually just listed my most major keys in this post:

My Most Iconic Comics

:juggle:

That's a very impressive. From scans of your books, the average grade looks VF ish. I'm still drooling over your SC24. :luhv:

More Western Penn's. The 141 is my favorite book in the run. That one came from a boardie.

GSWesternPenn134133140.jpg

When I slabbed the run I thought the 139, 140 and 141 all had a shot at 9.8. The colors and structure of those books raw were unbelievable. The 140 was eventually resubbed and did grade 9.8.

Tom