• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
25 25

4,863 posts in this topic

Man, that is a sweet 106!

All four of them are unusually nice copies for such tough books in grade...

Are these the OP's books, perhaps??

And at least 2 of them look to have come from the same original collection, with that mysterious "L"...

Does the writing bother you guys at all or is the just something you have to live with when supply is so limited.

I have no alternative but to live with it since the supply is so limited.

(shrug)

Wouldn't bother me at all - it actually looks like "L" was cataloging the actual dates that he purchased them.

Gotta go check them out on the link - I have them all already but since I was 11/12 when i bought them they don't look like these... :blush:

Wow! It's been four months since the last scan. No love for The Flash?? Here's a nice presentable and affordable copy that I picked up at Comic-Con last week. For only a bit over a hundred bucks I get a semi-key and one of my personal favorites with beautiful OW or OW/W pages: TheFlash112.jpg

Here's a nice presentable and affordable copy that I picked up at Comic-Con last week. For only a bit over a hundred bucks I get a semi-key and one of my personal favorites with beautiful OW or OW/W pages:

TheFlash112.jpg

That's a very decent copy for the price!

(thumbs u

As a kid I obtained a copy of #112 through trade. I don't have one these days though.

:(

Edited by Hepcat

And a 106 to boot.

RAD036F92012318_111538.jpg

They have added a 111 this morning.

RAD2D9412012320_93910.jpg

What the hell were those graders at CGC smoking when they gave both those comics the same 8.5 grade? The #111 looks like crud compared with the #106. Does providing "objective" grading mean the grading has to be objectively and abjectively out to lunch?

???

Edited by Hepcat

My first Flash! Im starting to get an itch for DC Silver Age keys... and this one came up at a nice price over in the marketplace tonight, presenting beautifully so I had to grab it...

Professor Zoom has to be considered Flash's arch-rival yes?

9LPeT.jpg

Edited by Miraclemet

My first Flash! Im starting to get an itch for DC Silver Age keys...

About time!

...presenting beautifully so I had to grab it...

9LPeT.jpg

Absolutely! That's a really nice one.

Professor Zoom has to be considered Flash's arch-rival yes?

Very close, but number three at the moment according to this poll:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5693535&fpart=1

:cool: