• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
25 25

4,848 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, flashlites said:

When did this come out?! I've never heard of this before?

1967.  I believe but I am not positive there was an Aquaman and Wonder Woman in this line.  The

I have the Flash and Aquaman.  There are a couple of the WW on Ebay but one is $1,800 (sealed) and the other $700.  I would love to complete the set as I collect vintage games but have held off on shelling out that much yet.

3 minutes ago, telerites said:

1967.  I believe but I am not positive there was an Aquaman and Wonder Woman in this line.  The

I have the Flash and Aquaman.  There are a couple of the WW on Ebay but one is $1,800 (sealed) and the other $700.  I would love to complete the set as I collect vintage games but have held off on shelling out that much yet.

Very, very cool!!! I love it! Sure beats me showing my Flash sock collection :roflmao:I will have to get one some day but man, are they pricey or what!?

1 minute ago, flashlites said:

Very, very cool!!! I love it! Sure beats me showing my Flash sock collection :roflmao:I will have to get one some day but man, are they pricey or what!?

I collect a lot of junk.  Old board games, toys, movie posters, lobby cards, dolls, lunch boxes, even vintage clothing lol 

I'm just dumb.

43 minutes ago, telerites said:

I collect a lot of junk.  Old board games, toys, movie posters, lobby cards, dolls, lunch boxes, even vintage clothing lol 

I'm just dumb.

you forgot pulps also:banana:

Edited by comicjack

22 hours ago, flashlites said:

After the t-shirt thing, I was actually thinking about showing off my Flash sock collection?! :roflmao: ( I actually have several pairs believe it or not! You can get them at Game Stop)

:roflmao:Socks !!! can't wait to see them,.. who says this fun will end at 174 - T-Shirt photos taken and ready to load, forgot I had one of them..my kids will be able to sell it in thirty years "new with tags", my youngest has told me it is one of his nightmares..  "please dad don't leave it to me I have no idea what it is all worth and my time means I really don't want to find out"  - I threaten him with it when we don't agree.

3 hours ago, flashlites said:

Funny thing is ... I have about 6 pairs and yet I don't have any of these pictured above. That means there are lots more than I imagined! :banana: :insane:

and as a completest you know what that means. Better start saving now for a bigger sock draw. (maybe something cgc could look into, slabs for T-Shirts and socks)

On 8/15/2020 at 11:19 AM, telerites said:

I am the original owner of a Wonder Woman game that I totally forgot I had until I found it in a closet about 20 years ago. The only thing missing is the game box. I know where I can get a repro box but I haven't given in to the temptation yet.

Let me know if you're interested in discussing my game..

Edited by JohnH19