• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Share your comic bookcases.

33 posts in this topic

Very nice Norrin.

This is again an old photo of a bookcase I used. I have since upgraded to a much larger bookcase, since I have doubled the amount of books used on them. Now I also have place to store my statues also.

TPBrack.jpg

A present from my wife for Christmas.

IMG_0099a.jpg

Anybody else? popcorn.gif

Nice 893applaud-thumb.gif

Now I can see how think that Batman HC is!

We have the same at the house but they hold my wife's dolls! screwy.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Gotta convince her to sell those and use the shelves myself.

Cool Dwarf statues 893applaud-thumb.gif

Those are the rubber figurines that came out in conjunction with the original release of Snow White. They were my father's. He had all 7 and the Snow White as well--unfortunately Snow White was hollow rubber and disintegrated frown.gif. The others are solid rubber and still in pretty good shape smile.gif

No, not a cot, it is a double bed - not my bed I hasten to add. There is also a bunk bed because I have dozens of nieces and nephews who love to stay, so - they can use this room. It is a separate building from the main house and has its own bathroom and air conditioning, TV, DVD, VCR, PS2 etc etc

Don't worry. All guests know enough not to touch my stuff.

Ok, here's a current pic of my bookshelf. As you can tell, I bind my comics into hardcovers. So far I have basically 1980-1995, with a few volumes of Steel and Superboy. On top are thousands of pages of Superman dailies printed off of microfilm...one stage of my research.

shelf1.jpg

shelf2.jpg