• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave and the Bold Collecting Thread
1 1

759 posts in this topic

Alright, that gets us to the 100 pagers!

I spent a couple of years upgrading my B&B's between 100 and 120. I started buying the title new on 121, and in the mid 70's I wasn’t too condition conscious, so my 100 through 120 were no better than reader copies by today’s standards. Kind of weird since the books were only a couple of years old at best as I was finding them!

Picked this up...actually two copies, as part of a group

of books for $25.00 at an auction years ago. The group

also included TOMB OF DRACULA #1 ...SHOWCASE #60

...STRANGE ADVENTURES #207 & #208.

8408032377_11c98c07cf.jpg

mm

I interrupt this countdown to 200 thread to say.............SCORE!

bb52cgc.jpg

you may return to your wait for a 102 cover.... :banana:

It's funny you phrased it that way. Pam likes flipping through the channels so I won't latch onto any old B&W movies while she's looking for redundant home improvement or banal Big-Foot sighting shows. Once in awhile I'll say, "STOP, stop there!! Go back to THAT channel!" That was literally what happened with that B&B 52! Not that I'm averse to Aparo covers (I DON'T equate them with cråp TV. I respect Aparo alot, but I just don't collect that time period for B&B), but I was rushing through at breakneck speed by grabbing the scroll bar and dragging down at super speed and about 15 issues PAST, my brain said "STOP, Go back to THAT comic (something I DO collect)!!!"

Impossible in that grade! Sweet score!!!

Edited by Comick1

Ok, hold on to your hats, this train is gonna kick into high gear! Next stop, B&B 200. These are my orignal owner copies I bought as a kid fresh off the racks...

Starting with B&B 119...man I loved Man-Bat!

bb119.jpg