• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

On 3/25/2022 at 10:25 AM, Point Five said:

Nice!  :applause: I knew there was a copy out there with your name on it.

There's a lot to like. Just noticed the brain in the green/blue jar in the background.

Anyone read the interior? Wondering if there is a matching story. Will have to check GCD.

I have a couple cool coverless copies in the collection as well.  The OO bought these as a kid and read them on his bike his son told me.  He took the covers off and hung them on the wall like a poster.  Now i have to figure out what they are.  This one has an add for Batman #4 and All Star comics #4.  Any thought on what this could be?  Thank you all in advance. 

IMG-4658.jpg

IMG-4661.jpg

IMG-4660.jpg

IMG-4659.jpg

IMG-4662.jpg

IMG-4665.jpg

IMG-4664.jpg

IMG-4663.jpg

IMG-4666.jpg

IMG-4668.jpg

IMG-4667.jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

On 3/30/2022 at 10:14 AM, SOLAR BOY said:

I have a couple cool coverless copies in the collection as well.  The OO bought these as a kid and read them on his bike his son told me.  He took the covers off and hung them on the wall like a poster.  Now i have to figure out what they are.  This one has an add for Batman #4 and All Star comics #4.  Any thought on what this could be?  Thank you all in advance. 

IMG-4658.jpg

IMG-4661.jpg

IMG-4660.jpg

IMG-4659.jpg

IMG-4662.jpg

IMG-4665.jpg

IMG-4664.jpg

IMG-4663.jpg

IMG-4666.jpg

IMG-4668.jpg

IMG-4667.jpg

Someone else could confirm, but I’m fairly certain that’s Action 34.

On 3/30/2022 at 1:20 PM, lighthouse said:

Someone else could confirm, but I’m fairly certain that’s Action 34.

Thank you....I figured it out you were so close.....its action #35.....some pages are missing but there is enough there with ads and stories that I ws able to figure it out with your help.  thank you