• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

Happy happy happy happy happy. People give Richie Muchin serious *spoon*, but let me tell you, he has the goods. I passed on the cover detached Pep 24 today for these two babies:

fight021.jpg

Great book, I've never noticed that one before!

Happy happy happy happy happy. People give Richie Muchin serious *spoon*, but let me tell you, he has the goods. I passed on the cover detached Pep 24 today for these two babies:

fight021.jpg

Great book, I've never noticed that one before!

very pretty; i got this one today, and since i'm always posting in timely and group, i was thrilled to throw another guy coming in with guns blazing over here.

victory.jpg

i got this one today, and since i'm always posting in timely and group, i was thrilled to throw another guy coming in with guns blazing over here.

victory.jpg

Wow Billy. I am jealous! you finally did it. It has been a while since I've said anything nice to you so here goes.....Nice Book!

Plus I think it has my name written all over it! (in the top left?)

Edited by MrBedrock

i got this one today, and since i'm always posting in timely and group, i was thrilled to throw another guy coming in with guns blazing over here.

victory.jpg

Wow Billy. I am jealous! you finally did it. It has been a while since I've said anything nice to you so here goes.....Nice Book!

Actually I think it has Billy's name on it. It says Richard"son", and aren't you his daddy?

victory.jpg

Actually I think it has Billy's name on it. It says Richard"son", and aren't you his daddy?

You are right! I forgot, was this a birthday present?

I finally get to cross this extremely hard-to-find book off my want list. headbang.gif It's the highest (and only) graded copy & comes from the Northern Lights collection. Unfortunately I'm broke now & won't be buying anything for a while. crazy.gif Oh well, it's worth it just for the creepy guy in the bottom right-hand corner. 27_laughing.gif

NewAdventure287.jpg

I finally get to cross this extremely hard-to-find book off my want list. headbang.gif It's the highest (and only) graded copy & comes from the Northern Lights collection. Unfortunately I'm broke now & won't be buying anything for a while. crazy.gif Oh well, it's worth it just for the creepy guy in the bottom right-hand corner. 27_laughing.gif

NewAdventure287.jpg

Another fabulous book JJ!! hail.gif

NewAdventure287.jpg

you JJBee, that is one cool swank of a book...congrats!

rick

that's a scan? poke2.gif

Must be a big scanner.

Good to see you getting the next generation interested.

Have been encouraging my 4 year old daughter to enjoy my Tecs.

Mother-in law then bought her a Supergirl outfit and she now thinks Supergirl is better than Batman Christo_pull_hair.gif

hi.gif George!

I should have said picture. foreheadslap.gif

I must say, I like the wonder Woman book. She has a Superboy #76 CGC 7.5 also.

She likes comics, and has been reading them.

I told her, that if she invested her money in comics now, she could always sell them

and buy a car when she is 16.

BTW she is 12 now.