• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,420 posts in this topic

Since this book is technically a GA book, I decided to post here instead of in the SA forum. This is a tough book to find in grade:

523882104_7ef7b1fe16_b.jpg

NIce book!

That cover is hilarious---as if Bruce Wayne running around Gotham in a bat suit isn't a BIGGER clue to his secret identity...

Since this book is technically a GA book, I decided to post here instead of in the SA forum. This is a tough book to find in grade:

great pick up...took me forever to find a copy in fine or better!

well done

gator

No wonder they call him the boy wonder, Ya Bats, your face is now exposed but if you don't get your cape and mask back someone might find out your secret identity in the Pocket? of your cape. This is why people don't like Robin.....

Super nice looking book though! Congrats!

How the heck did I miss this book? I love that cover. Was that in one of their weekly auctions? Nice copy with great pages too. Congratulations.
It was in one of their regular weekly-type auctions. What's funny is I just got a VG one from eBay like a month before and thought I was lucky to see it at all then boom! here comes this one. So, now I have two copies but I'm happiest with this one of course. smile.gif

As usual with my scanner, the colors are not as bright and vibrant as they are on the actual book. This is one of my favorite Master Comics. I love the composition.

Ken

master24.jpg

As usual with my scanner, the colors are not as bright and vibrant as they are on the actual book. This is one of my favorite Master Comics. I love the composition.

Ken

master24.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I love that one.

Thanks. I'm sure if you have a copy the colors and gloss would be outstanding.

Ken

Your's shouldn't be too bad. Seriously it looks much more attractive seeing it in the large scan rather than the tiny pic Gerber. thumbsup2.gif