• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,420 posts in this topic

A Huge Thanks to Rick for getting this graded for me!!!!!!!! :headbang:

its not easy to get stuff graded when you live 'down under'.....

tec2.jpg

it is a beaut...I have it locked in the safe, till it is time for it to return home, down under!

gator

And once again I follow a stunning acquisition (beautiful book Surfer) with something a little lower on the GA scale...

Carson City copy

TailSpinTommy2.jpg

Always liked that cover. What are the stories like?

A Huge Thanks to Rick for getting this graded for me!!!!!!!! :headbang:

its not easy to get stuff graded when you live 'down under'.....

tec2.jpg

it is a beaut...I have it locked in the safe, till it is time for it to return home, down under!

gator

Hey Rick - I don't have one yet - please send to UK rather than down under. I'd be proud to own it.

Gotta love all these covers being shared...

Now for my latest acquisition....TEC 30...forget that batman guy, I wanted the guy with the acetylene torch....(must be the structural engineer in me)....at least the cover promise batman's inside....(now to go confirm it). Thanks to Ciorac for making it happen. Kudos to you. mm0098.jpg

Gotta love all these covers being shared...

Now for my latest acquisition....TEC 30...forget that batman guy, I wanted the guy with the acetylene torch....(must be the structural engineer in me)....at least the cover promise batman's inside....(now to go confirm it). Thanks to Ciorac for making it happen. Kudos to you.

You are very welcome!! Did it get there already??

all I get is a red x?...but I think I have a scan somewhere :)

mm0098.jpg

I believe that one was my favorite non bat cover...restored yes, but to be that high grade (9.0, right?) it had to of been real nice to begin with

rick