• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,444 posts in this topic

what I think would be great, if I can fund it and if Ryan has the time, would be to do the batman covers 27-37....27,29,33,35,36,37....what do you think Ryan, want to work me out a "bulk" deal :)

rick

Got this today -- a VCC pick up courtesy of Weird Paper! Always wanted a presentable copy of this one with it's early "Mixed Martial Arts" cover. Boxing vs. Jiu-jitsu! Gotta love it. :grin:

AirFightersv2n10fcsm.jpg

A wonderful book, and full of good reading. Reading Airboy stories is a guilty pleasure of mine. One of the few titles that isn't a Timely that I have just about completed.

A wonderful book, and full of good reading. Reading Airboy stories is a guilty pleasure of mine. One of the few titles that isn't a Timely that I have just about completed.

Yeah, great stories, great covers - what more could you want? I'd love to work a run of reading copies.

americasbest20.jpg

It's a good thing that Schomburg included "black market" and the mask, otherwise it would look like the Nedor heroes were fighting with an innocent guy over a legal slab of meat.

It's a good thing that Schomburg included "black market" and the mask, otherwise it would look like the Nedor heroes were fighting with an innocent guy over a legal slab of meat.

Yeah I thought the "black market" on the meat was particularly odd.

You don't see a cover quite like this every day. Is there a story inside that matches it?

(The guy gets plowed by that subway train.)

:o

SOTI type material.

:cloud9:

Yeah, great stories, great covers - what more could you want? I'd love to work a run of reading copies.

Yup, nice book :applause: As a bonus, the issue has the origin of the Heap ... surprise lol

:cloud9:

42793-AF-Fall-BlackAngelSplash.jpg.93a36d89d50ce73309f66ec11d57805b.jpg

My "Quest" thread doesn't get too much traffic and I thought this issue deserved a little more recognition... a couple others posted in the other thread as well...

Beautiful war stamp cover...

wow27.jpg

Sharp copy. Very good pickup! Congrats.

My "Quest" thread doesn't get too much traffic and I thought this issue deserved a little more recognition... a couple others posted in the other thread as well...

wow27.jpg

I like a lot of the Wow Comics covers. Beautiful copy.

Ken

wow27.jpg

That's one sweet copy you got there. Really like the War Stamp cover on it, too (thumbs u

Angelo