• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,421 posts in this topic

And finally, this one is dear to my heart for obvious reasons (to most)!

X9.jpg

Super copy, here's a copy I posted in a different thread about a month ago. Your copy looks much nicer!!!! :golfclap:

Great Book!!!

featurebooks8back.jpg

Why is one missing the price and No. 8 in the upper right corner? Different printings?

And finally, this one is dear to my heart for obvious reasons (to most)!

X9.jpg

Super copy, here's a copy I posted in a different thread about a month ago. Your copy looks much nicer!!!! :golfclap:

Great Book!!!

featurebooks8back.jpg

Why is one missing the price and No. 8 in the upper right corner? Different printings?

It's not different printings, this book is in a larger format than a regular comic and it wouldn't fit on my scanner!!! Also I scanned the back cover not the front cover!!! Therefore no price!!!!

Edited by Blind Owl

Here is a comic I've been looking for at a good price with the right eye appeal. Now it's in my collection after all these years :cloud9:

spirit22.jpg

Great book. I tried to win the one in the last Heritage auction but it went sky high. Congratulations.

Ken