• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,443 posts in this topic

Very, very nice Paulie. Glad to see you are seeing the light at long last. (worship)

we can make a DC man out of him yet (though, certainly room to appreciate timelys!)

Very, very nice Paulie. Glad to see you are seeing the light at long last. (worship)

we can make a DC man out of him yet (though, certainly room to appreciate timelys!)

Thanks all! But Rick, there is no way I would ever not be a Marvel Zombie! Just the way I am wired.

Paul

Edited by mr.schomburg

Thanks all! But Rick, there is no way I would ever not be a Marvel Zombie! Just the way I am wired.

Paul

I am about 33/33/33 now... 33 DC...33 timely...33 Centaur...1 everything else

Paul

I hope those are % and not #

Paul

:applause:

Paul

I about 85% Timely/Marvel/Atlas 15% Everything else. Oh, and little bit rockin roll!

Paul

I about 85% Timely/Marvel/Atlas 15% Everything else. Oh, and little bit rockin roll!

cup of coffee at starbucks..$3

captain america #1...a lot of $s

expanding horizons to other comic genres...priceless

Picked this up at a local show this morning. Nice Shores art as always -

Very nice! You're lucky to have local shows.

Two elements on one cover, plus Shores art -- this cover will replace the western "lead" cover currently in my comic-book elements Powerpoint presentation!

Jack

52090-WildWestern3.jpg