• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

Superb Whiz, Bill! Well done. :applause:

By the way, I used to think the "Giant" Spectre images were only on the More Fun covers but not inside (ala Timely's Sub-mariner covers), but Spectre is definitely larger-than-life when throwing that car!!! :o Cool to see...

Dino

By the way, I used to think the "Giant" Spectre images were only on the More Fun covers but not inside (ala Timely's Sub-mariner covers), but Spectre is definitely larger-than-life when throwing that car!!! :o Cool to see...

Dino

Thanks Dino, I am one happy collector today.

Dino

wait a minute...we all leave, and now you are happy "today"...well, if that is how you feel about it

Dino

Congratulations, Bill! Thanks for taking the extra pics of the interior pages! (thumbs u

Dino

wait a minute...we all leave, and now you are happy "today"...well, if that is how you feel about it

:sorry:

I was happy yesterday and Friday too :cloud9:

Dino

Congratulations, Bill! Thanks for taking the extra pics of the interior pages! (thumbs u

My pleasure Adam

(Love the Whiz, Bill (thumbs u )

California one-day Comic Con out in Yorba Linda today, hosted by Terry's Comics.

Great to see many friends and fellow collectors there, including RareHighGrade, Socratic Wonder, and RyanH.

The room contained a surprising number of sexy GA books, and I was fortunate to obtain a few: :banana:

000_0222.jpg

California one-day Comic Con out in Yorba Linda today, hosted by Terry's Comics.

Great to see many friends and fellow collectors there, including RareHighGrade, Socratic Wonder, and RyanH.

The room contained a surprising number of sexy GA books, and I was fortunate to obtain a few: :banana:

000_0222.jpg

Nice books... (thumbs u ...but I'm kinda partial to the Blue Beetle #4... :cloud9:

Nice books... (thumbs u ...but I'm kinda partial to the Blue Beetle #4... :cloud9:

Thnx AA - and believe it or not, I thought of you when I first saw the book :cloud9:

So hard to find these early Beetle's with nice paper; I'm thrilled just to find a mid-grader.

000_0222.jpg

STEVE, you are just a machine! and I bet all the PQ are ow to white :cloud9:

First off, GREAT scores, Bill!!! MORE FUN 56: :takeit::baiting:

Secondly, had a great day out in Yorba Linda w/ the gang mentioned by Steve above ... was a please to finally meet RHG (and see one of his magic books).

Steve scored large!!! I missed seeing the Blue Beetle, looks like a beauty book.

I refrained from purchases, after a rather heavy week plowing through ebay material. But there was a LOT of nice stuff, I would have had no problem spending money if I had any to spend. Terry put on a nice show!!

Was great to have lunch with the gang, geek-out , and catch up on some much needed comic talk. Thanks guys!!

STEVE, you are just a machine! and I bet all the PQ are ow to white :cloud9:

^^

How nice is that Exciting #26?

Jeff, I likewise thought of you when I picked this copy up today - the first Schomburg cover in the series!

The book is not high enough grade for you - it looks much better than the technical grade, and has very nice pages.

In other words, the perfect book for me :banana: