• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
48 48

48,565 posts in this topic

the pre-50 d.c. collection grows. ain't he a peach?

73f8_1.JPG

slightly better than mickey doh!

How?

Just scanned this, so I figured I would post it before it gets buried under the deluge of posts of everyone's C-Link winnings...

master30.jpg

Just scanned this, so I figured I would post it before it gets buried under the deluge of posts of everyone's C-Link winnings...

master30.jpg

very pretty

master30.jpg

great cover, geek.

master30.jpg

The Rich get Richer :grin:

you mean the Rich get Richard

Thanks all!

I have actually had it a while, but since it isn't graded (and isn't going to be) I only recently realized that I had never scanned it before.

I have a soft spot for these type of funny animals.

Here's an uncommon one!

Real Screen Comics 2 Sum-45

Very early Fox and Crow, Flippity and Flop, etc.

Jack

:shy: I heard we can post Funny Animals books in this thread ...

This one came in today. I'm one short finishing the DCs I need. Had a copy of the book I need I bought from Metro ... had to return it since they couldn't tell me there was TAPE all over the cover before shipping it :mad:

Anyway, here's with no hands -

58137-FunnyFolks44s.jpg.248b5b3844ec9bde1625df884ab003a1.jpg

:shy: I heard we can post Funny Animals books in this thread ...

There is no "can" -- there is only "must".

Everybody's wild about them here!

This one came in today. I'm one short finishing the DCs I need. Had a copy of the book I need I bought from Metro ... had to return it since they couldn't tell me there was TAPE all over the cover before shipping it :mad:

Anyway, here's with no hands -

Hooray for Nutsy Squirrel!

Very nice!

What's the Last DC?

Jack

Hooray for Nutsy Squirrel!

Very nice!

What's the Last DC?

Jack

:gossip: Sensation Comics # 108

Oh, that ol' rag!

Is that the (Gerber) scarcest of your month books?

Jack

Is that the (Gerber) scarcest of your month books?

Jack

I don't know if this is the place for this discussion but, according to Gerber, there are 3 7's in my month:

Adventures of Rex, the Wonder Dog # 2

Spy-Hunters # 16

Western Crime Busters # 9

I own 2 of the 3 and didn't bid on a Spy-Hunters yesterday since the cover was detached and missed out on a copy about 2 to 3 months ago. Bidding was strong on it but I don't think it's due to scarcity but there's a Williamson story in that ACG book. Mark (Esquire) IIRC has a copy of that book. The Rex I could have had cheaper but Fuelman also bid on it on eBay since he's our resident Rex-nut. The Western Crime Busters I got off eBay uncontested (had a high open bid).

Funnily, Gerber rates This Magazine is Haunted # 3 as a 4. I still kick myself not buying a copy offered to me last June by bcc. :frustrated:

The Sensation # 108 is the only Gerber 6 I have left to get out of the 27 6's in my list. All I have left are a bunch of 5's and 4's. Of course some of those are completely misclassified. Venus # 18 is NOT a 4 nor is Master # 126. I have seen several copies of Venus but only ONCE have I seen a copy of Master # 126 in the 6 years and 10 months I've been looking ...

master30.jpg

Gorgeous book, Richard. My birthday is August 1st. :wishluck:

master30.jpg

I hate you with the fire of an EasyBake oven! :sumo: