• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

I had been looking for a halfway decent copy of this one for while. It doesn't turn up very often.

FeatureBook25fcsm.jpg

Very nice. I don't recall ever seeing that book before.

I had been looking for a halfway decent copy of this one for while. It doesn't turn up very often.

FeatureBook25fcsm.jpg

Real, REAL nice, theagenes!!!!

I agree!

Was that new art for the cover or was it an enlargement of a panel?

Thanks everybody - I'm pretty pleased with it.

I agree!

Was that new art for the cover or was it an enlargement of a panel?

Good question - I plan on reading it this weekend so I'll look to see if the cover is a blown-up panel. The interior is not Raymond of course, but B&W reprints of Austin Briggs' daily strip that had begun earlier in the year (1940).

That Flash Gordon cover is very cool, never seen one before. Always wanted a copy of this book and the double cover is a nice bonus.

aa23int3.jpg[/img]

Wow, that's nice!!! My favorite All-American cover, and two covers to boot!!!! (worship)

Just got these back from CGC today

014.jpg

013-1.jpg

016-1.jpg

Great group of books.

Love the AB, and I passed on that book because Bill only graded it a 4.5 :frustrated:

Thanks - I was surprised at the CGC grade as well - happily surprised for once :grin:

Thanks - I was surprised at the CGC grade as well - happily surprised for once :grin:

Now you need to reimburse Bill :baiting:

:devil:

Nah, we are cool.

I agree, it is not josh's fault bill can't grade :baiting:

Now you need to reimburse Bill :baiting:

:devil:

Nah, we are cool.

On the rare occasion one of my GA books comes back at least 1.0 higher than I thought it would grade I feel like a total ^^

That Flash Gordon cover is very cool, never seen one before. Always wanted a copy of this book and the double cover is a nice bonus.

aa23int3.jpg[/img]

Wow, that's nice!!! My favorite All-American cover, and two covers to boot!!!! (worship)

I was watching that one one ebay...and might have gone after it if I didn't have a copy....very sweet. Nice pickup.

Ever since this book appeared on the cover of CBM 29 or 30 or something, this has been one of my most wanted books. Not easy to find, I eventually found a beater. I never expected to land such a beautiful white paged copy. It was a lot more then I wanted to spend, but I just had to do it.

Not only the best Casper cover in the run, but a pretty major key as well, being the 1st. App. of Wendy the Witch. Thanks Steve!

2508917428_663eac3a32_o.jpg