• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

Well, after only a few months of pestering lol , sacentaur graciously agreed to send this book my way. The Hawkeye copy of one of my very favorite issues of Pep :cloud9: Thanks, Steve (worship)

july057-2.jpg

Nice. Congatulations Steve. That is a great book.

Well, after only a few months of pestering lol , sacentaur graciously agreed to send this book my way. The Hawkeye copy of one of my very favorite issues of Pep :cloud9: Thanks, Steve (worship)

july057-2.jpg

(worship)

:o

and (worship)

july057-2.jpg

if you don't like that...

...you don't like comics?

Well, after only a few dozen months of pestering lol , sacentaur graciously agreed to send this book my way. The Hawkeye copy of one of my very favorite issues of Pep :cloud9: Thanks, Steve (worship)

Fixed that for you! lol

You are VERY welcome, Steve - thnx for the smooth deal, and I know you will love that book long time. :acclaim:

july057-2.jpg

Sacentaur, does this mean that all I have to do is start pestering you in order to get my hands on all those gems you own that I covet? :wishluck:

Sacentaur, does this mean that all I have to do is start pestering you in order to get my hands on all those gems you own that I covet? :wishluck:

:devil:

Judging by what I've parted with already to you, I consider you a master pesterer already! :foryou:

july057-2.jpg

...you don't like funnybooks!

july057-2.jpg

...you don't like funnybooks!

:P

Judging by what I've parted with already to you, I consider you a master pesterer already! :foryou:

I guess I will have to send a PM a week on that Target. hm

Touche. :blush:

Is this a good time to start pestering you about a certain book that you picked up at WWLA? :gossip:

Is this a good time to start pestering you about a certain book that you picked up at WWLA? :gossip:

Jeff, I have NO idea what you are talking about! :whistle:

Exciting26.jpg

Which one? (shrug)

Which one? (shrug)

Which one? (shrug)

There might be some beyatch-slappin' soon! :o