• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

Thanks....Every now and then I get a itching for a sig book. This was one of them and I'm so glad I got. Would like to get a Bradbury signature as well.

:applause:

In case no one here ventures into the signature area. This arrived today as I returned back from vacation. Lovely pages and the gold signature is awesome. :banana:

WeirdScience-Fantasy29CGCsig70-J-3.jpg

WeirdScience-Fantasy29CGCsig70-June.jpg

WeirdScience-Fantasy29CGCsig70-J-2.jpg

That book makes me really jealous. (worship)

In case no one here ventures into the signature area. This arrived today as I returned back from vacation. Lovely pages and the gold signature is awesome. :banana:

WeirdScience-Fantasy29CGCsig70-June.jpg

you and steve are making me want one of those yellow-labeled books for my humble little frazetta covers run. beautiful, sir.

Man that is a great book. There was one in Toronto last year and I almost picked it up. Price was a bit steep though it is a tough book. What would you say would be a fair price for a 7.5 or an 8.0?

R.

Man that is a great book. There was one in Toronto last year and I almost picked it up. Price was a bit steep though it is a tough book. What would you say would be a fair price for a 7.5 or an 8.0?

R.

5-6 hundred ish

So I guess his $2000 asking price was a smidgen on the high side.

:screwy:

I figured it to be under a grand but I never followed up. Good thing too...last two big books I bought had pro CT on them.

R.

So I guess his $2000 asking price was a smidgen on the high side.

:screwy:

I figured it to be under a grand but I never followed up. Good thing too...last two big books I bought had pro CT on them.

R.

This one was under 4

sb6cgc.jpg

thanks to sacentaur STEVE for this little trade we did in SD this past week...it is my first Mile High Funny pages :cloud9:

fp34mh-1.jpg

Beautiful rare book Rick. What did you have to trade to Steve to get this?

a sweet little Fox Wonderworld book... but, it was a mutually beneficial trade :cloud9: