• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

Another Flash from my collection. This is the highest graded copy and very sweet. One of my favorite Shelly Hawkman covers along with the #31 (anybody have a HG copy they want to get rid of, let me know :wishluck:) I'm wondering if there is a Mile High or SF copy out there that is not slabbed. With the recent Flash auctions on Heritage, I thought one would show up. Is there any chance that there is not a Mile High, SF or other high grade pedigree? Kinda seems unlikely, but I would have thought one would have surfaced by now. Does anyone know if these exist?

FlashComics31.jpg

:applause:

Another Flash from my collection. This is the highest graded copy and very sweet. One of my favorite Shelly Hawkman covers along with the #31 (anybody have a HG copy they want to get rid of, let me know :wishluck:) I'm wondering if there is a Mile High or SF copy out there that is not slabbed. With the recent Flash auctions on Heritage, I thought one would show up. Is there any chance that there is not a Mile High, SF or other high grade pedigree? Kinda seems unlikely, but I would have thought one would have surfaced by now. Does anyone know if these exist?

FlashComics31.jpg

Perhaps one of the 9.0s is the Church Copy? I know the Church #32 is only a 7.5, so it's certainly possible that the 31 also had enough defects to bring the grade down from the 9.4 or 9.6 that you'd normally expect from a Mile High.

One of the 9.0s is in the current CL auction, but I've never seen the other copy. There's only one recorded sale of a 9.0 #31 in GPA, so it's possible that the owner of the Church #31 had it slabbed and it remains in his collection.

Just in from the Post Office. :banana: :banana: :banana:

AmericasBest7f.jpg

It should go well with these one encapsulated.

th_Thrilling41vg001.jpgth_Thrilling45f001.jpgth_Thrilling44vf001.jpgth_Wonder1vf001.jpg

That came awfully fast!!! I am so happy I was able to help you out with this one. Beautiful book Mike! Congrats.

Thanks, and thanks again for letting me know about it.! (thumbs u