• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,426 posts in this topic

This just in from a Sunday. I've wanted a copy this book since about 1987 and either it always cost too much or it just wasn't in good enough shape--until now.

Hit25-fc.jpg

very, very nice. i gave trying for an upgrade a long look sunday, but decided not. glad i didn't make ya' pay more. i originally was after only the 1st 24 large logo hits, but i eventually decided i really liked the 25, and it is such a nice, round number. here's my little rag.

hit25.jpg

This is my copy. This book is tough in nicer grade & really under appreciated. It's one of my favorite origin issues. It's a really great book.

hit25.jpg

seems like forever since i got a new funny book.

jojo7.jpg

What's so funny about a half naked dude trying to defend himself against an armor plated elephant (A.P.E.?) that has a half-naked jungle girl strapped to it's side while another fellow tries to shoot him with a machine gun from the elephant-armor-turret??? Oh wait, that is pretty funny lol -- carry on!

jojo7.jpg

Love it

Is that an armored elephant? The US needs to rethink where they are putting there defense appropriations. This might be the wave of the future

i thought liberal californians not only didn't believe in defense appropriations, but not even in a defense at all.

but thanks; i'm taking a liking to those jo-jo's.

jojo7.jpg

Love it

Is that an armored elephant? The US needs to rethink where they are putting there defense appropriations. This might be the wave of the future

i thought liberal californians not only didn't believe in defense appropriations, but not even in a defense at all.

but thanks; i'm taking a liking to those jo-jo's.

We generally don't like the government to spend money on anything besides poor people.........but in this case I think the armored elephant may be an appropriate weapon in Darfur so that was my logic

Those Jo-Jo's aint bad. Definitely some underrated Fox's

jojo7.jpg

Thats a fantastic cover Billy. At first I thought it was a robot elephant. Very cool. All these books are wonderful. Startling 30 is so like that other Jap plane head pinch book. (thumbs u

BTW.......Day 7......... checked the mail for my eagerly awaited purchase........

nothin....... :(

Edited by Senormac