• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,425 posts in this topic

pons, happy to see your scanne doing the job (thumbs u

thanks Gator. Hope we can figure yours out today

yep...I played around with it till 2:30am....I finally found the right set of Microsoft Wizard settings that look almost as good as the Scan Pro software...so, at least my 10 hours of troubleshooting was not totally in vain... 47 x I had to install and uninstall and restart the computer yesterday...what a miserable day

I'm going to spam plaster this book in every thread possible!

RangersComics26highgrade.jpg

Did you just pick this up on Ebay recently....I know I got outbid on a nice copy, can remember if it was CGC'd or not hm

No this was part of a run of Original Owner books that Dave Kapelka had in NYC. Every Fiction House book he had looked like this. Harley snagged the Wings #90 which he is going to have graded.

Day 8......... checked the mail for my eagerly awaited purchase........

nothin....... :(

I usually wait about 10 days before I contact the seller to inquire about a purchase. I'm getting excited. Its a BLACK cover.......

:( I hate waiting on a package

Not nearly as much as I do. I'll pay lots extra to get a book sooner. Lots.

Bill isn't kidding. I was hounded within an inch of my life when I didn't ship his books in a timely fashion. :eek:

Bill isn't kidding. I was hounded within an inch of my life when I didn't ship his books in a timely fashion. :eek:

Well, one good thing about waiting for a package is it keeps me from buying a "new package" too soon. Gotta pace myself on my income

lol

:sorry: