• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

Since we're talking Sci-fi, I've been looking for a Shadow 7/10 "flying saucer" cover for years, but decent looking copies are tough-- black cover and all.

Found and purchased the Church copy! :headbang:

3316715763_155f4e5cab_b.jpg

:cloud9:

GE

very nice; there are some darn cool shadow covers. i have only one, purchased because of my purple fetish and to make sharon jealous.

shadow.jpg

Since we're talking Sci-fi, I've been looking for a Shadow 7/10 "flying saucer" cover for years, but decent looking copies are tough-- black cover and all.

Found and purchased the Church copy! :headbang:

3316715763_155f4e5cab_b.jpg

:cloud9:

GE

Nice pickup. I was tempted by that when it was in a Heritage weekly auction a couple of months ago.

Agreed, Ciorac - and the colors on that particular specimen are really incredible!

Here are a few GA pick-ups from WonderCon...

Wow!

All terrific, but these two have lots of fans around here.

Jack

75109.jpg

75111.jpg

Good to know the Barks books are popular in these parts! At the show I also got WDC&S #s 269, 289 and 291 - giving me a run of issues 88 through 298 in VG or better :) Still have quite a few to go between 31 and 87, tho lol

*That FC 159 gives me a 'run' of all the Barks Four Colors except the first four and 189 in VG or better... of course, now the really expensive quests begin...!

Just got back from WonderCon. I was ready to give up going to Con's (at least for the purpose of buying) until the discovery of this baby at Harley's booth :cloud9:

I mini grail for me

(thats a cat hair that was on my scanner across the price)

scan0053-2.jpg

Just got back from WonderCon. I was ready to give up going to Con's (at least for the purpose of buying) until the discovery of this baby at Harley's booth :cloud9:

I mini grail for me

scan0053-2.jpg

Nice Ronnie! you did get it. Glad to have chatted with you yesterday at the con..

I didn't pick up any books for myself at Wondercon (although Bob Storms' Cap 4 was very tempting :P ) I did pick up this Bat-Man piece at the midnight hour before closing today...it's not a comic, but it's The Bat-Man (thumbs u My first art piece...

Bat-ManDaVinciFull.jpg

Bat-ManArtFullwings2.jpg

Bat-ManArtFullwingsKanesig.jpg

Bat-ManArtStillpose.jpg

Edited by Primetime

I mini grail for me

scan0053-2.jpg

I got to flip through this book after the show. It's beautiful.