• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,426 posts in this topic

slowly chipping away at the doc's. here's #2.

docsavage2.jpg

Billy, you're going to have to raise them sights a lot higher when the bottom-feeders are nipping at your heels.

docsav0103.jpg

Almost as nice as yours, huh?

Jack

another pick-up.

planet5.jpg

That's a nice 'un Billy :applause:

:gossip: I know where you can get an even earlier one.....

but the guy has cooties.

and we both know you don't have a problem with that

shouldn't that be la la land (shrug)

hey, look what i got gator!

aman22.jpg

Dang Billy! That is very cool (thumbs u

thanks geek!

Metropolis?

:insane:

aman22.jpg

Dang Billy! That is very cool (thumbs u

thanks geek!

I love how this group of monster aliens have aligned themselves with the Nazi Party.

slowly chipping away at the doc's. here's #2.

docsavage2.jpg

Billy, you're going to have to raise them sights a lot higher when the bottom-feeders are nipping at your heels.

docsav0103.jpg

Almost as nice as yours, huh?

Jack

Great books, Billy :) and Jack, you go ...Guy!

You know, I think I'm sad about selling that gorilla book last year...the one Gator told me was NOT that hard to find, lol

I bought my first restored book this past weekend. Now I think I'm hooked, not just on this title but possible restored books in general.

Action41fcApp60-ExtP.jpg

Once I had that one, I needed another and MCMiles was in the right place with a book I had looked at here on the boards before.

Action72fc.jpg

aman22.jpg

That's like the best cover evar! Holy ! Is that book super rare? Because now I have to get one! Green gorilla monsters with swastikas on their heads! Yes!!

last one. misses my fox date target [july '40] by a bit, but so cool, and it was very reasonably priced.

rex.jpg

Does this guy have two right feet or what?

(tsk) I have seen the video...Mr. Parker is one heck of a dancer.

aman22.jpg

That's like the best cover evar! Holy ! Is that book super rare? Because now I have to get one! Green gorilla monsters with swastikas on their heads! Yes!!

You will have to get in line for this one.....I can assure you there's not enough to go around. Probably the most demanded issue of the entire run. Not the rarest, but among the hardest to get (Must be those darn green Nazi gorillas).

those are some beauties...

here's a humble fiction house addition

If only there was a green Nazi gorilla somewhere on that cover... hm

Just kidding! Sweet book! That's a very tight-fitting pant suit. (thumbs u

I bought my first restored book this past weekend. Now I think I'm hooked, not just on this title but possible restored books in general.

Action41fcApp60-ExtP.jpg

Once I had that one, I needed another and MCMiles was in the right place with a book I had looked at here on the boards before.

Action72fc.jpg

Yes after picking up that Restored Superman 24 from you.....I will no longer shun PLOD lol

as far as affordability goes, restored books are a GREAT price alternative to their unrestored counterparts, and generally at a fraction (15-25%) of the price...

95% + of the book is all original (interiors) and maybe 5% at most of the cover is "restored"... always been a no brainer for me, and I just wish you johnny come lately's would go back to sticking your nose up in the air concerning restored, going to make them pricier now :baiting:

I posted this in the "Spare a Grade?" forum, but I thought I'd share the love. I've actually had this book for a few years, but haven't posted it yet. I never really thought I'd actually own this comic, but I'm ecstatic that I do! I think it's at about a 5.0, give or take. I'll most likely send it off to CGC soon. Whadda think? (thumbs u

St_49_1.jpg

ST_49_2.jpg

ST_49_B.jpg