• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

Just in from Heritage. I first became aware of this series in 1996. It only took me this long to get the first issue. :frustrated: Such is the life of a GA collector.

I love this book. Nice pick-up, Dan! Incredibly rare.

You mean, like :hi: Ryan?

Hi Ryan;)

Here you go, Joe...I think I posted in on Purple Day, or something, Last year;)

planet14.jpg

That's the one I wanted to see too. Thanks Sharon! :cloud9:

Terrific cover -- you have to see the larger size scan to appreciate the delicate lines and fine detail!

Hi Ryan;)

planet14.jpg

I'm at work right now and can't see the scan....I'll take a look when I get home...thanks Sharon... (thumbs u

I can't compete with his, or Jon's wonderful books, but Billy always inspires me (that's why I keep buying his undercopies;)

So, I had given up on Planet 1-10, and was settling on 2-9...but I never even thought of RIVETS... doh!of course...;)

Here are mine...

What I was settling for...

planets.jpg

and now the beginning of the rivets series;)planetsrivets.jpg

That's a nice collection of books, Sharon. :cloud9:

Hi Ryan;)

planet14.jpg

I'm at work right now and can't see the scan....I'll take a look when I get home...thanks Sharon... (thumbs u

Zolnerowich did few recreations...but the guy could draw. I put him in a class with Lou Fine and Murphy Anderson.....jb

77591.jpg.450cc5d7990a2c14e0304fec3b4d79ac.jpg

Zolnerowich did few recreations...but the guy could draw. I put him in a class with Lou Fine and Murphy Anderson.....jb

Wow that's an amazing recreation Jon! I like how he added a few things, like the front of the rocket ship.

I can't compete with his, or Jon's wonderful books, but Billy always inspires me (that's why I keep buying his undercopies;)

So, I had given up on Planet 1-10, and was settling on 2-9...but I never even thought of RIVETS... doh!of course...;)

Here are mine...

What I was settling for...

planets.jpg

and now the beginning of the rivets series;)planetsrivets.jpg

I didn't realize you had such a nice collection of Planets. Really nice Sharon!

Hi Ryan;)

planet14.jpg

Thanks Sharon.....love the cover on that one...Zolnerowich is my favorite Fiction House artist by far.... (thumbs u

And the recreation..Wow!!! Thanks Jon...top-notch GA here today...Happy Easter to all.... :headbang:

..but I do love them:)

Isn't that all that really matters in the long run?

And I do like those Planets also. I'd post my group shot of three, but it would be a meager image compared to the ones we've seen.

Hi Ryan;)

planet14.jpg

Zolne improved on already great image when he drew that recreation. Phenomenal!!! (worship)

I don't remember whether I ever posted this one. I was scanning a story (and abusing the spine) for a good cause and figured I'd get a better cover scan.

Heroic Comics 15

Heroic15cover.jpg

A great Golden Age book from ciorac last year (thanks).

Hydroman featuring helium thieves and a Rainbow Boy crossover.

Rainbow Boy with a lab scene.

Music Master (cover) with first app. Downbeat (sidekick)

Man O'Metal by Harry Peter

and more!

Jack