• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,437 posts in this topic

Been busy and I haven't had a chance to post much lately, but I just got two books in from CGC.

I like them, I really like them...

wonderworld7.jpg

amf2-11.jpg

goodness gracious. might as well repost your twilight; they were all on the stands together once upon a time.

Been busy and I haven't had a chance to post much lately, but I just got two books in from CGC.

wonderworld7.jpg

amf2-11.jpg

:cry: (tears of joy for you)

Nice books, just wondering when you're going to sell. And shouldn't your recent posts be posted in the Announcement thread? Otherwise people might think you're just pimping your books here..... I'm just sayin'

Nice books, just wondering when you're going to sell. And shouldn't your recent posts be posted in the Announcement thread? Otherwise people might think you're just pimping your books here..... I'm just sayin'

Aren't we all just pimpin'?...I'm just sayin'

Okay, I'm cross-posting this because I'm so excited to finally find a high grade Supes #18! :cloud9:

I think I'll go post it in the X-Men thread.

superman18.jpg

lol That would be hilarious. Oh, and awesome book (worship)

wonderworld7.jpg

^^

I would like to remind you that you are primarily known as a comic book dealer, i.e. you sell comic books... and you should sell that one to me.

Do you like him as well in a green suit, with black boots an a red scarf?

No offense, but not so much. I love the way Schomburg made the suit drape in the wind and I'm primarily a fan of pre '42 Schomburg.

:shy:

Besides, his skull is cracked.

The Thrilling # 35 is NOT a Schomburg cover.... :gossip:

I saw that after I looked at the cover again.

(thumbs u

wonderworld7.jpg

amf2-11.jpg

Richie those are just unreal.