• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

I found a really nice copy of this Jungle comics at James Payette. It looks very much like a Baker girl, although Baker was not working at Iger's at the time this was published. I'm thinking it was back stock. What do you think Baker girl? And, I also picked up a couple of APC's. I must say they are very conservatively graded and I'm really happy with the service there.

img658.jpg

img662.jpg

img661.jpg

Always great books in the GA forum. Amazing.

This was an impulse buy off of eBay a little while ago. Love the cover.

LarsofMars001.jpg

Great impulse buy, Ziff-Davis has fantastic pulp style covers, gorgeous (thumbs u

Interior art by Murphy Anderson is outstanding.

Lars10page.jpg

I'm also fond of the cover of the 11.

LarsMars11big-1.jpg

I found a really nice copy of this Jungle comics at James Payette. It looks very much like a Baker girl, although Baker was not working at Iger's at the time this was published. I'm thinking it was back stock. What do you think Baker girl? And, I also picked up a couple of APC's. I must say they are very conservatively graded and I'm really happy with the service there.

img658.jpg

I probably should have commented in the other thread on this book, but I don't think that's a Baker girl. The face is well-below what Baker would have done. The body shape may have been cribbed from him, but that pose was fairly common to FH books. Any number of Planets have women running like that.

Nice books, btw. I like the APC with the boat and red dress.

img661.jpg

I have a double cover of this one that I picked up from a boardie a year or so back, but your copy looks much nicer - and only the second time I have seen this book. Nice pickups.