• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

Nice pick up :applause:

Been a while since I posted in this thread.

Latest pick ups:

BlackTerror1.jpg

Exciting9.jpg

Damn George. I slept right through the bidding on the BT (head cold) and was not happy that I did. I'm glad someone I like won it. Please let me be first in line for it if you decide to sell. Heck if you want to make a profit right now, let me know. I have a 5.0 I can send over if you really need a copy. :baiting:

I was watching (and bidding) on that Exciting #9 also of course, great book. Again, I'm glad it went to a well respected boardie.

First in line (thumbs u

Nice pick up :applause:

Been a while since I posted in this thread.

Latest pick ups:

BlackTerror1.jpg

Exciting9.jpg

Damn George. I slept right through the bidding on the BT (head cold) and was not happy that I did. I'm glad someone I like won it. Please let me be first in line for it if you decide to sell. Heck if you want to make a profit right now, let me know. I have a 5.0 I can send over if you really need a copy. :baiting:

I was watching (and bidding) on that Exciting #9 also of course, great book. Again, I'm glad it went to a well respected boardie.

First in line (thumbs u

Congrats George, great books!

I got one more little win on Heritage last night

Just need the Weird 2 to complete my 1-5 run :wishluck:

lf-1.jpg

Wow, how did I miss this one? Probably a good thing, as I likely would have bid you up higher. Great snag, man! :applause:

Thanks P5!

i was sitting by ro' when he won the weird. about 30 seconds later he asked if i'd like to trade mine, head-up. i said "but mine is a 4.0." he explained that the pinnacle hill sticker made his equal in value. that crazy california kid.

weird1.jpg

I got one more little win on Heritage last night

Just need the Weird 2 to complete my 1-5 run :wishluck:

lf-1.jpg

Wow, how did I miss this one? Probably a good thing, as I likely would have bid you up higher. Great snag, man! :applause:

Thanks P5!

i was sitting by ro' when he won the weird. about 30 seconds later he asked if i'd like to trade mine, head-up. i said "but mine is a 4.0." he explained that the pinnacle hill sticker made his equal in value. that crazy california kid.

weird1.jpg

The Pinnacle Hill premium is a big deal here in California

en route from Mr. Bedrock, both census highest :banana:

adv189cgc.jpg

sb26cgc.jpg

Great books - love the DC stories from this time frame and white pages to boot :cloud9:

who is this mr bedrock you are refereing to hm

adv189cgc.jpg

Had Superboy read comics instead of being such a goody-goody type who only stuck to textbooks and literature, he'd know that Sky Girl is Ginger Maguire

MattBakerSkyGirlArtwork.jpg

adv189cgc.jpg

sb26cgc.jpg

Great books - love the DC stories from this time frame and white pages to boot :cloud9:

Ditto! Those are sweet copies!

Here a cheapo book that I picked up because of the red dress. It's a pretty cool painted cover. ;)

LASS003A.jpg

nelson, i just posted this red dress in another thread--get it on your want-list.

and there are lots of GREAT painted ziff-davis covers.

punchmilehigh.jpg