• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

An upgrade for me, still need a number one to complete the series:

sb13cgc.jpg

I was one of the other bidders, but it was too high grade for me, lol...I sent a PM about your undercopy though :wishluck:

Nice book!

I wonder how much you cost me! lol

If you are looking for other GA Superboy, let me know, I scour the planet for them :foryou:

An upgrade for me, still need a number one to complete the series:

sb13cgc.jpg

I was one of the other bidders, but it was too high grade for me, lol...I sent a PM about your undercopy though :wishluck:

Nice book!

I wonder how much you cost me! lol

If you are looking for other GA Superboy, let me know, I scour the planet for them :foryou:

lol..I was not the 2nd high bidder...so it was not my fault;) Just that one and #43, but I need a LOW grade one;)

So I've been in the field for a couple of months and haven't been on the boards much. Here's one I picked up a while back but haven't had a chance to post. I've got a couple of cool pulps I need to scan too.

TipTop039LVfcsm.jpg

Nice Jeff!! Under Copy?? :baiting:

I think it's a beater, but I'll look and see. Did you get the Funnies 36 that SoCal had?

So I've been in the field for a couple of months and haven't been on the boards much. Here's one I picked up a while back but haven't had a chance to post. I've got a couple of cool pulps I need to scan too.

TipTop039LVfcsm.jpg

Nice Jeff!! Under Copy?? :baiting:

I think it's a beater, but I'll look and see. Did you get the Funnies 36 that SoCal had?

Didn't know about it :cry:

Great cover the Captain Battle Comics #5. Good catch. Anyone knows what the Captain Battle Comics #4 cover looks like?

it doesn't exist.

#2 is my fave; here's the trolley.

capbattle2.jpg

Wow! It's like a Captain America/Nick Fury hybrid. Have to go back to these in the photojournals...

Deslabbed tonight.

Fight #2 5.0 OW/W Note that '5' is in pencil twice near the original price.

Fight250.jpg

Just came in today.

Zip #7 7.0 OW Total mayhem. They must of had a martini lunch to OK this carnage for a cover.

Zip770.jpg

Both will hopefully be read this weekend.

Deslabbed tonight.

Fight #2 5.0 OW/W Note that '5' is in pencil twice near the original price.

Fight250.jpg

Just came in today.

Zip #7 7.0 OW Total mayhem. They must of had a martini lunch to OK this carnage for a cover.

Zip770.jpg

Both will hopefully be read this weekend.

Two awesome books - Charles Biro was one of the best in the business, IMHO - (just look at that cover!).

TipTop039LVfcsm.jpg

Wow Jeff!!!

That's a beauty!!!! I love most of the Tip Top Tarzan covers and I have had most of them over the years, but I never seem to keep them. :screwy:

Need to purchase a nice set and keep them.... :headbang: