• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

I purchased this Mile High for my wife!

boudreaux was walking his dog, when he ran into thibodeaux. thib said "'dats a cute dog what you got dere." boo said "t'anks--i got dat for my wife." thib said "i seen your wife--dats a good trade you made, you."

boudreaux was walking his dog, when he ran into thibodeaux. thib said "'dats a cute dog what you got dere." boo said "t'anks--i got dat for my wife." thib said "i seen your wife--dats a good trade you made, you."

lol(worship)

:o

This has been a really good week for me so far and I should be getting one more goody by the end. Fresh in from CLink

thrills17cgc.jpg

batman9.jpg

hof14.jpg

Oh man you've been picking up some great great books lately!

That Batman 9 is spectacular (you should CGC!) can't ever get enough of that very Classic Cover!!

Edited by Bat-Man

shocksuspenstories6.jpg

Nice one buddy

Thanks. I got it for my wife.

you too crazy.

and i LOVE the book.

Thanks Geek (thumbs u