• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,443 posts in this topic

This awesome re-creation of More Fun #54 by Shelly Moldoff just arrived. Now I just need to find a place to hang it. :grin:

MoreFun54.jpg

As an artist and collector of art all I can say is that's BEAUTIFUL. (worship)

Edited by DavidMerryweather

Only 8 out of the 29 left to go. I've upgraded a few of the ones I got from you but most of them are still there. It's a fun set to work on. Thanks for the head-start!

Only 8 out of the 29 left to go. I've upgraded a few of the ones I got from you but most of them are still there. It's a fun set to work on. Thanks for the head-start!

(thumbs u

Flash14.jpg

Love that cover (thumbs u

The hardware of war in comics changed pretty quickly after Pearl Harbor. A very WWI feel until the US had to face the reality of more advanced technology.

I owned a copy of this book and sold it in 2009. I regretted it and luckily picked up this copy last week. When I sold my first copy, in the description I called it elusive and I still agree. This is a nice bright copy that looks better than the technical grade. The green and reds are bold.

18650fb9.jpg

Some scans of semi-recent pick ups:

Batman47-1.jpg

I think you bought this copy off clink for way less than I sold it for, good pick up (thumbs u