• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

I know it's LULU don't laugh, it's still a number 1 that I thought was going to cheap so I bought it.

fbd36b4a-b87e-4174-8903-e4e3136bf40e_zpsd365fc66.jpg

I know it has a little color touch but I couldn't help it. Plus it had good PQ

Count me as an LL admirer. Great pickup! (thumbs u

I know it's LULU don't laugh, it's still a number 1 that I thought was going to cheap so I bought it.

Count me as an LL admirer. Great pickup! (thumbs u

Nice one!

This book totally rocks (thumbs u

Sqeggs

I wouldn't worry about the minor color touch. In reality who cares if it has such a minor amount of color touch that you can't even tell. Sometimes people make too big a deal out of a minor color touch. It's still an old comic in great shape that is hard to find. Nice comic, as you know I am a Dell guy as well.

I just sent in 20 high grade Dell books to the new comic grading company starting in July. Let's just say bye bye to ever sending anything to CGC for me for a long while. Hopefully the competition will make CGC speed up their service and lower their ridiculous prices. I have been waiting for a new legitimate company to grab the reins of comic grading and now it has happened. I have 2500+ books the new company will be getting from me over then next couple years. Very excited about the new company.

Edited by Earthshaker01

Stayed home sick from work today. So, of course, I started playing with my comics.

These 9 stand out to me as some of my most favorite comics in the collection. Made me feel a little better to spend some time with them today

10E4939D-1662-4AD7-AC2D-408F01821733_zpsovm8qvx1.jpg

Stayed home sick from work today. So, of course, I started playing with my comics.

These 9 stand out to me as some of my most favorite comics in the collection. Made me feel a little better to spend some time with them today

I hope you feel better soon, buddy. I'd recommend rolling around in these a little. :)

Looks like the perfect medicine to me (thumbs u

i would've felt better in about five seconds! Nice!

Hope you feel better soon, Bill. I didn't know you had a More Fun 52. Nice!

reminds me of when I was a kid staying home reading comics when I was sick.

10E4939D-1662-4AD7-AC2D-408F01821733_zpsovm8qvx1.jpg[

I feel better just getting to look at them :acclaim:

image-9.jpg

Nice collection of Shadow Comics you're buildin' there. :headbang:

Love the cover art of this series.

As a pulp fan it makes me curious as to whether the Shadow comic stories were based in part or entirely on Walter Gibson pulp manuscripts. hm