• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,421 posts in this topic

Been after a decent low grade copy of this for a while now :)

target%207_zpsfbxdx491.jpg

Love it so much Bill! A top three on my GA list...sigh,I'll stick with my reprint.

Did someone say hell to you for me yet hm

probably that, along with "go to."

wow!

Thanks Billy. I'm sure you are referring to the Target 7. I was pleased as punch to get it.

Mostly bought original artwork this show, but this bad boy was going home with me

Been after a decent low grade copy of this for a while now :)

target%207_zpsfbxdx491.jpg

Love it so much Bill! A top three on my GA list...sigh,I'll stick with my reprint.

Did someone say hell to you for me yet hm

probably that, along with "go to."

Never!

lol

I should preview more....hello was the word!

Another chance to quote this beauty though! :angel:

Some great books just posted!

Target 7: been on my wantlist for forever....especially the Larson (you know who you are!) :)

Whiz 18: in my opinion, Beck's best cover of the run. The futuristic design of the train is so cool. The one early Whiz I really want to get at some point.

Planet 71: one of the great underrated covers of the Atomic Age (though it's slowly getting its due). Whitman's masterpiece.

Some great books just posted!

Target 7: been on my wantlist for forever....especially the Larson (you know who you are!) :)

Whiz 18: in my opinion, Beck's best cover of the run. The futuristic design of the train is so cool. The one early Whiz I really want to get at some point.

Planet 71: one of the great underrated covers of the Atomic Age (though it's slowly getting its due). Whitman's masterpiece.

I second all of this, although I don't think Planet 71 is underrated any more. Even a non-FH guy like me has picked up a couple of copies.

Just in. I don't buy many Fawcetts,but this was too cool to pass up.

whiz18_zpshvwphvzh.jpg

Very cool book. It's definitely on my want list. (thumbs u

Great book!!! one of the best covers of the early issues for sure!! Wonderful addition!!