• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

From the Estate of the Original Creator. His personal copy. Pretty stoked about this book.

Green_Giant.jpg

Oh Yeah!

Thanks Jack!!!!

and :o(worship):applause::applause:(worship):o

The Legend is True!! Its Glorious!!

Hey, can Jeff get a couple of wows, applause and worships as well?

I did find the book. Cheesh, I feel like Rodney Dangerfield here,"I get no respect, no respect" :)

From the Estate of the Original Creator. His personal copy. Pretty stoked about this book.

Green_Giant.jpg

Oh Yeah!

Thanks Jack!!!!

I did find the book. Cheesh, I feel like Rodney Dangerfield here,"I get no respect, no respect" :)

The Wows, applause, and worships were for you buddy!! ;):grin:

I was just thanking Jack for applauding my Jackpot without quoting my book as to bring your Green Giant image to the forefront...it sure deserves it!! Congrats again on the great find!! and these are for you buddy

:o(worship):applause::applause:(worship):o:o(worship):applause::applause:(worship):o:o(worship):applause::applause:(worship):o

:o(worship):applause::applause:(worship):o:o(worship):applause::applause:(worship):o:o(worship):applause::applause:(worship):o

Green_Giant.jpg

Oh Yeah!

Thanks Jack!!!!

The Wows, applause, and worships were for you buddy!! ;):grin:

I was just thanking Jack for applauding my Jackpot without quoting my book as to bring your Green Giant image to the forefront...it sure deserves it!! Congrats again on the great find!! and these are for you buddy

lol. Thanks bud. I'll tell you the story about it next week.

Green_Giant.jpg

This is just one of the reasons I joined these boards. The chance to see truly rare books like this! I saw one of these about 30 years ago and other than this one, I think I have seen only two other copies (none for sale).

Green_Giant.jpg

This is just one of the reasons I joined these boards. The chance to see truly rare books like this! I saw one of these about 30 years ago and other than this one, I think I have seen only two other copies (none for sale).

I saw my first copy back at Tropic comics in the early 90's...

I know Ive seen heritage offer a couple of copies for auction over the years ,and we saw a copy in SDCC one year, but not a lot of them out there for sure

Green_Giant.jpg

The monochromatic color on Master Mystic is great. I love that story. Got to see a really high grade copy of this as a kid and remember that story making an impression.