• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome to the GA club! Looking forward to expanding my membership, despite the protests of my wife and wallet!

Recently picked this one up. Though it has a 1/4 in (or less) spine split, it presents very well for the grade. I'm planning to work on the first dozen or so of the Space Adventures run (some really cool covers!)

Space_Adventures_1_zpslvumtru3.jpg

Thanks Rick. Some cool covers (and stories) on parts of the run (first 12 and some of the later Ditko issues). While not overly cheap, the prices on Space Adventure books can still be fairly reasonable.

Recently picked this one up. Though it has a 1/4 in (or less) spine split, it presents very well for the grade. I'm planning to work on the first dozen or so of the Space Adventures run (some really cool covers!)

Space_Adventures_1_zpslvumtru3.jpg

TERRIFIC! :applause::applause::applause:

It never fails to amaze me that there are so many comics that I have never seen

before...I had no idea this even existed...thanks for sharing!

mm

Also picked up SA #2 recently, and love the cover of this one:

SA2_zpsbhrndjtw.png

Clean copy.

Four color comics, right?

Yep. I had a good buying experience with them. Glad to take this one off their hands :)

SA2_zpsbhrndjtw.png

Clean copy.

Yep. I had a good buying experience with them. Glad to take this one off their hands :)

Does it have a small date stamp on the top of the back cover? I think it may be a Pedigree.

SA2_zpsbhrndjtw.png

Clean copy.

Pretty cool cover, on a kinda overlooked title.

The later issues are pretty cool. One of my favorite Ditko covers, and sort of a sci-fi version of Thing 12.

001%205_zps5kd0dblf.jpg

Happy to have finally landed a copy of this book last night off of the Bay...

18832286213_569f9223f7_b.jpg

Another super cover to go in already super collection of classic cover issues! :applause:

Ha! A few years ago I got this on ebay from boardie Action252Kid (ebay:blissard) a few weeks ago I traded it back to him and then you got it! Glad it stayed in the family!

I wanted to collect nazi zombies for awhile, but had to narrow my focus.

SA2_zpsbhrndjtw.png

Clean copy.

Does it have a small date stamp on the top of the back cover? I think it may be a Pedigree.

No, unfortunately not. There's some kind of ink mark top right, but it doesn't seem to look like a date stamp. Bummer.

Space_Adventures_2_Back_zpsksaobiuw.jpg

Pretty cool cover, on a kinda overlooked title.

The later issues are pretty cool. One of my favorite Ditko covers, and sort of a sci-fi version of Thing 12.

001%205_zps5kd0dblf.jpg

That's certainly one on my "want list". I love the colors on that one. Great book!

I still think it very possible it's an Okajima

Happy to have finally landed a copy of this book last night off of the Bay...

18832286213_569f9223f7_b.jpg

Another super cover to go in already super collection of classic cover issues! :applause:

Ha! A few years ago I got this on ebay from boardie Action252Kid (ebay:blissard) a few weeks ago I traded it back to him and then you got it! Glad it stayed in the family!

I wanted to collect nazi zombies for awhile, but had to narrow my focus.

Thanks pal!! I'm glad it did too and Adams a pretty nice dude!! He's always coming up with neat stuff over on the Bay he's one of the few that still runs a ton of auctions and it is very efficient and fun...Love the Schomburg/WWII collecting focus BTW. (thumbs u