• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

sold my restore 5.5 copy a few years back finally got me a replacement copy last week <3 it was worth the hunt!

ss6_zpscvqhpca3.jpg

]

The perspective on the June LIghtning is killer.

What's going on in that 4 Favorites? They chainging natzi's to a drowning sub? That's AWESOME!!!

Now.... holy that SS #6 is amazing!!! Congrats! One of the classics!!!

sold my restore 5.5 copy a few years back finally got me a replacement copy last week <3 it was worth the hunt!

ss6_zpscvqhpca3.jpg

]

Suhwheet!!! Congrats geek, that is a wonderful copy of a cool comic :applause:

ss6_zpscvqhpca3.jpg

]

Thats my old Curtis copy I had for several years, before selling to Gator! I loved that book. Looks like it got upgraded from a 3.5 to a 4.5, but a downgrade in PQ from OW to cream to OW designation... those are some big swings!

Congrats!

ss6_zpscvqhpca3.jpg

]

Thats my old Curtis copy I had for several years, before selling to Gator! I loved that book. Looks like it got upgraded from a 3.5 to a 4.5, but a downgrade in PQ from OW to cream to OW designation... those are some big swings!

Congrats!

what's funny is it was a straight resubmit I believe , and if I had the old label (don't recall ryan?) it would have been submitted with it...I thought the pq was cr/ow, and had at 4.0, so overall , a good avg!

ss6_zpscvqhpca3.jpg

wow ;)

Big score there Chris, congratulations. :golfclap:

That's an awesome cover! :applause:

Now for something trivial .... I was happy to pick up this one. I don't know if I have ever seen a copy before. Of course, not too many people are looking for this series. (It's in the other company's slab.)

39fee616-6a3e-459e-a1aa-65f08d86e721_zpskyg0ziix.jpg

Just won this one on CLink. I have a decent copy but it has a small chip missing that drives my OCD nuts.

2C60808B-8CB7-4ADF-AA16-A5B2391CA3C2.jpg

This presents really nicely. You are fortunate to be the custodian. try not to look at it as a chip. Try to see it as tenure.

Now for something trivial .... I was happy to pick up this one. I don't know if I have ever seen a copy before. Of course, not too many people are looking for this series. (It's in the other company's slab.)

Trivial?!? Smack yourself. That's a nice one! It's on "the list" ;)

Here's my raw copy:

charliechan6_f.jpg

Trivial?!? Smack yourself. That's a nice one! It's on "the list" ;)

Here's my raw copy:

charliechan6_f.jpg

Of course! doh! I should have thought of you. It's a double motorcycle cover!

Now that's two copies I've seen. Unless there is a glitch in the CGC census, there don't appear to be any CGC graded copies.

ss6_zpscvqhpca3.jpg

]

Congrats!

Oh wow I remember that book. Always thought 3.5 was a really tight grade.