• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,459 posts in this topic

Wow, I'd love to know what trade books it took to pry those beauties from him.
pretty sure a new Mutants 98 is involved hm

lol

House of Secrets #92 CGC 9.0 and this beauty. This is my second big trade in recent months, and it's great to acquire a cool book or two without having to outlay a bunch of cash. Randall was great to negotiate with, and we both seem to be very happy with the deal...

batman9.jpg

Gorgeous copy. And I don't say that lightly. I say it with a weight on my shoulders because I don't own it.

Ken

lol

House of Secrets #92 CGC 9.0 and this beauty. This is my second big trade in recent months, and it's great to acquire a cool book or two without having to outlay a bunch of cash. Randall was great to negotiate with, and we both seem to be very happy with the deal...

batman9.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I love my 5.0, but that is a thing of beauty.

^^

Not even in the same ballpark as some of these recent acquisitions but I think its hanging around in the parking lot waiting to get in to cheer on the big guns...My personal favorite of the Cat-Man covers

25131618089_0690eb590c_c.jpg

Congrats Gino! Cool book dude! :applause:

Not even in the same ballpark as some of these recent acquisitions but I think its hanging around in the parking lot waiting to get in to cheer on the big guns...My personal favorite of the Cat-Man covers

+1

+1

Sweet Book! Congrats.

+1

Sweet Book! Congrats.

:headbang: It's my favorite CQ Catman cover too. (thumbs u

+1

Sweet Book! Congrats.

:headbang: It's my favorite CQ Catman cover too. (thumbs u

Thanks everyone!!!! You happen to have my other favorite Catman cover at the bottom of your sigline, a very wonderful example I might add. LBs work if I am not mistaken. Pretty hard to not model your preferences for this hero after a dude who goes by Cat and board's name is DavidMerryweather :grin:

lol

batman9.jpg

Wow Jeff, that is a incredible 8.0, presents super nice :luhv:

lol

batman9.jpg

Wow Jeff, that is a incredible 8.0, presents super nice :luhv:

It really is very pretty.

25482570746_e7c973880e_b.jpg

Some more additions to the pile. I already had two of these but the covers of the new copies are in better shape.

I am wondering how many times Schomburg used this rooftop view for his covers.

2825576183_02cfb11c08.jpg