• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

This is a great book in great shape. Miss Liberty #1 there is no damage at the bottom that is the plastic edge after I had sealed it. Anyhow look at how crappy the art work is on the cop in the background. Also it's called Miss Liberty and the only chick on the cover is a portrait in the top left.

Liberty.jpg

Here are three Great Comics #1's that I own the ungraded one I would think would be in the 9.0+ range.

Great.jpg

Great1.jpg

Great2.jpg

I like underwater covers! :applause:
About 15 years ago, I found a guy via ebay who had a carton of this book. I bought four from him for $80 each--the one I kept graded out as a 9.4 as part of my first CGC submission ever.

Grail acquired! It's been a long time coming. I've wanted a Superman #1 since I was a kid. Special thanks to ciorac for the encouragement. Thanks buddy!

Superman1CGCF60r.jpg

Massive Congrats to you RedFury!! (worship)

That's as awesome as it gets!! :cool:

Grail acquired! It's been a long time coming. I've wanted a Superman #1 since I was a kid. Special thanks to ciorac for the encouragement. Thanks buddy!

Superman1CGCF60r.jpg

Congratulations! (worship)

Superman1CGCF60r.jpg

what a get. so proud for you.

Superman1CGCF60r.jpg

I'm so thrilled for you Todd. It is a gorgeous book, and I'm looking forward to seeing it again, and again, and again...... :cloud9: