• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

Glad to hear somebody is enjoying them. Much appreciated.
I think we are all enjoying them...maybe a little less of the emphasis on the grade (picture is worth a 1000 words and all), and more on the coolness or rarity of the book might be better, but I have enjoyed them (thumbs u

I think we are all enjoying them...maybe a little less of the emphasis on the grade (picture is worth a 1000 words and all), and more on the coolness or rarity of the book might be better, but I have enjoyed them (thumbs u

+1

A little sumpin' sumpin' I picked up yesterday at WW Philly :)

adventure40.jpg

Congratulations, Bill.

That's a beauty. :applause:

Thanks BZ :) Not nearly as nice as yours, but I'm pleased as punch to have it in the comic box

spoken like a true 2.5-3.0 devotee'. just kiddin' buddy; i know you get some pressed up to vg range.

This is one of my favorite covers and the nicest copy I have seen of this book Lars of Mars #10 (#1)

lars.jpg

The interior stories are some of my favorites by Murphy Anderson.

Lars10page.jpg

spoken like a true 2.5-3.0 devotee'. just kiddin' buddy; i know you get some pressed up to vg range.

dont forget restored...I l,ove me some restored books

Here is a NM copy of Four Color #88, really hard to come by in nice shape. It tok me awhile to find this one.

BugsFc88.jpg

What a great cover :luhv: ... :popcorn:

The position of the Dell logo is just perfect

and the dials and wiring on that control panel are Schomburg worthy :grin:

he even has ..... wood flooring

Edited by Senormac

he even has ..... wood flooring

lol

Here are a bunch of silver age and a few golden age I bought from a guy in one lot. Paid him 300.00 for the group problem is I do not really in enjoy silver age superhero stuff. I just don't follow it enough to know what is what as far as what's in and what's out. Here they are. They range in condition from Fine pretty much to maybe a few in NM, the only reason I bought them is because I figured it was a good deal. I really don't care about these books persay. Here are about half of them.

Planet233.jpg

St3.jpg

gl.jpg

mt2.jpg

show1.jpg

show2.jpg

st1.jpg

st4.jpg

st00.jpg

st10.jpg

st11.jpg

sub2.jpg