• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

Here is my earliest Batman. Can't afford uber HG copies but I found this copy at a show in Long Beach, Calif. back in 2010. Bought it slabbed from Graham Crackers who was kind enough to sell it to me at under the OSPG price guide value.

Batman18_zps160a6ca7.jpg

One of my favorite Batman covers. I need to find a nice copy. (thumbs u

Here's one you don't see very often:

GreatComics3_zps993659ce.jpg

Very cool.

You're right; that book rarely shows up. Boy, I'd love to read that story, too, but that cover is one of the great GA covers in the history of the medium. Just my 2c.

(worship)(worship)

I will have a couple of copies for sale in NYcc in oct. Or could bring to Chicago if any interested parties (shameless plug)

rulah19.jpg

Marvelous cover but the best is inside.

Rulah18pg1.jpg

Rulah18pg2.jpg

Rulah18pg3.jpg

rulah19.jpg

Marvelous cover but the best is inside.

Rulah18pg1.jpg

Rulah18pg2.jpg

Rulah18pg3.jpg

I always enjoy looking through those Fox GGA interiors, you never know from page to page what new exciting panel will pop up! RARELY do you find a Fox interior that is not "above average" in content.

Well you know I like the off-beat stuff. Just picked this up. Highest graded.

lf_zps98653e01.jpg

Cool book :applause:

Love the cover of that book. I must keep an eye out for the book for Lewis Carroll's satire is one of my favorite books of all time. I read it once a year and still reread my paper that I wrote in college on the book. (worship)(worship)