• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,386 posts in this topic

Thanks gang!!! It's one of my very favorite pedigrees too :cloud9: Here's another recent purchase & YES Billbo, it's already out of the slab!!! Also, I'm gonna do something almost NOBODY would do .... I'm gonna have Matty re-attach the cover!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:o:o I figure "F" it, it's my book & I want it in one piece. It could always be "un-attached" if I sell it (I won't though). It's awesome inside, right Russ (he loves Space Rovers)!!! Committing "Larsony" is one of my favorite things :)

RADF23762014423_141821_zpsea9e8706.jpg

:cloud9:(worship)

BOTH Exciting's are raw now Billbo ...... and they are ......... you guessed it ..... EXCITING!!!!!!!!!

Ok. Well if anyone wants to see some wicked books when they come back shoot me a email address and I'll send some pics. Got about 90 books being graded right now. Buck Rogers 1940 #1, Super-Mystery V1 #1, Tom Mix #1 1940, File copy of "If the Devil Would Talk" 1950, Weird Comics #1 1940, File Copy of Tegra, Jungle Empress #1 (1948), Attack On Planet Mars #NN (2copies), C-M-O- Comics #1 & 2, Lars of Mars #1 & 2 etc... all high grade.

Also is there any other forums around the web where you can post any comic no matter who graded them?

Ok. Well if anyone wants to see some wicked books when they come back shoot me a email address and I'll send some pics. Got about 90 books being graded right now. Buck Rogers 1940 #1, Super-Mystery V1 #1, Tom Mix #1 1940, File copy of "If the Devil Would Talk" 1950, Weird Comics #1 1940, File Copy of Tegra, Jungle Empress #1 (1948), Attack On Planet Mars #NN (2copies), C-M-O- Comics #1 & 2, Lars of Mars #1 & 2 etc... all high grade.

Also is there any other forums around the web where you can post any comic no matter who graded them?

you could always just crop out the label (thumbs u we'd like to see EM'!!

Since Frisco was posting his Mooney cover i'll bring this one out.Thanks to Sharon for this purple beauty from Ace Publishing :)

102_5408_zps8989d5c2.jpg

:applause: Love the colors and perspective on this one.

+1 super cool book some of those Lightning issues are really neat!!

Hey Tim, you know I'm game! Can't wait to see your rarities! :grin:

you could always just crop out the label (thumbs u we'd like to see EM'!!

+1