• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

Pep_34.jpg

That is quite an attention grabber.

Thanks, it's a definite upgrade to my other copy. I also just realized as I am looking at the picture that the date stamp is my Birthday(month and day). Double sweet!

Fantastic.

:applause: That is SO awesome J!!!! Ironic you mention how cool the date stamp is on the 34 because when I bid on the item I was showing the wifey how particularly special this issue was not only because of its über classic cover but because of how clear the date was stamped on it and in such a great spot on the book!! I am so happy you brought this copy home seeing as how significant that particular date actually is...spectacular little run you picked up HUGE congrats!! you have been on fire lately man between the AA61, The Green Giant 1, and these amongst others!! Well done (thumbs u

Pep_34.jpg

That is quite an attention grabber.

Thanks, it's a definite upgrade to my other copy. I also just realized as I am looking at the picture that the date stamp is my Birthday(month and day). Double sweet!

Congrats! (worship)

Your B-Day must be a lucky one, 'cuz that's arguably the best cover in the run! :insane:

21341624756_5ceeee3663_b.jpg

This golden age reprint arrived in the mail today.

I got a free copy from Roy for sending scans of the All Top 18 story.

Glad to get but was especially thrilled to find reprints of all of the South Sea Girl stories in the same volume. Now I have to buy the other books to go along with my Volume 3.

20745181504_2d3b019465_b.jpg

I really appreciate the way they changed the cover of Rulah 8. :golfclap:

Edited by BB-Gun