• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

Now, be a "Big Shot" and show them what else you got...

Sure - with all the great books popping up here, I didn't think folks would be much interested in this.

I like the Big Shot title - with Vincent Sullivan as editor, the books have interesting characters and a decidedly early DC feel.

755962d7-a280-44b0-9ddd-cf055b259d50_zpspr7w4tra.jpg

Sure - with all the great books popping up here, I didn't think folks would be much interested in this.

I like the Big Shot title - with Vincent Sullivan as editor, the books have interesting characters and a decidedly early DC feel.

TERRIFIC! :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

mm

Love it! Certainly not a book you see that often.

Ah, come on Steve. A couple of thugs in a vintage convertible with a tied up "skirt" and Skyman flying to the rescue. What's not to like? Nice score on a book that you never see. I have to say, I was a little blinded after seeing Lamont's old Action first...

I got interested in that title after seeing reprints in "Supermen". The interiors are way better than the covers would suggest.

I got interested in that title after seeing reprints in "Supermen". The interiors are way better than the covers would suggest.

Same here Dan, and quite true.

Same here Dan, and quite true.

8477358884_748284a0e7_b.jpg

I like some of the Skyman covers. :sumo:

That is a great book, Steve! Love the Sparky Watts Big Shots but never saw #1 before!

The interiors are usually excellent. I love "The Face" (not present in the early issues, of course)… :cloud9:

The interiors are usually excellent. I love "The Face" (not present in the early issues, of course)… :cloud9:

Hi Claudio, yeah the interiors on Big Shot are often above par.

Actually, The Face starts in the first issue (he just doesn't get cover credit here for some reason) - cool character!