• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,393 posts in this topic

A new arrival recently reholdered...

adventure44.jpg

Wow!!! what a stunner of a book!!!

It looks great in the new holder.

What's interesting, is Mr. B has SO many great books -- I'd be awfully tempted to see how they all look in the new holders... maybe he can finagle a quantity discount!

That really does look sharp in the new holder. I like it fine, CGC seems to have come to the realization that at cons being able to see the grade is paramount. Clarity looks really nice as well.

The clarity is tremendously improved and the removal of the inner well helps make the appearance pop that much more. I don't know if I will ever have everything reholdered but there are about 40 books waiting in line right now so I guess that's a start. And thanks for the compliments on the Adventure. This DC collector is so happy to have been offered it by a very good friend.

A new arrival recently reholdered...

adventure44.jpg

New holders look REALLY nice, but you could put that book in a zip lock bag and still get ohhs and ahhs.

Nice !

Edited by Sagii

The clarity is tremendously improved and the removal of the inner well helps make the appearance pop that much more. I don't know if I will ever have everything reholdered but there are about 40 books waiting in line right now so I guess that's a start. And thanks for the compliments on the Adventure. This DC collector is so happy to have been offered it by a very good friend.

Looked amazing in hand at Wonder Con. Richard's DC collection is truly a wonder to behold

Looked amazing in hand at Wonder Con. Richard's DC collection is truly a wonder to behold

+1. Rich, great Adv.44.

Richard, ya got great taste in books -- and beautiful books! :) Looking forward to seeing you in August in Chicago!

Thanks Guys!

Here were the other cool WonderCon pick-ups. Figured I should get them before the billionaire had a chance...

action20.jpg

action44.jpg

Thanks Guys!

Here were the other cool WonderCon pick-ups. Figured I should get them before the billionaire had a chance...

action20.jpg

action44.jpg

TERRIFIC x 2... :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

mm

Thanks Guys!

but g.a.tor told me he DID have a chance, and said "no."

His loss.

Oh, you got to see it too? I guess Robot Man just doesn't rate...

Very pretty book Richard!

Thanks Guys!

action20.jpg

action44.jpg

:whatthe: