• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

I acquired this great looking book courtesy of Supernerd. I really like this book and the cover of course, and it has some exceptional gloss and page quality.

Black%20Hood%2018_zpskb27bxmi.jpg

Cool book. One of my faves, love my copy. Love the signatures on yours too. Congrats!

Henry Aldrich, getting down on a Saturday night. What passed for fun in the old days!

HenryAldrich10fc_zpsezi9evqo.jpg

And on another note - you see that junk that's showing up in the black part of his/her skirt? That's on the slab, and it doesn't buff out. I don't care if the new grade font is as big as the great outdoors, you can't get me away from these cases fast enough. I can't stands em, I tells ya, can't stands em.

Henry Aldrich, getting down on a Saturday night. What passed for fun in the old days!

And on another note - you see that junk that's showing up in the black part of his/her skirt? That's on the slab, and it doesn't buff out. I don't care if the new grade font is as big as the great outdoors, you can't get me away from these cases fast enough. I can't stands em, I tells ya, can't stands em.

Tell us how you really feel Doc, lol

Real cool book, the cover subject matter could make it a subset classic. Stunning copy! (thumbs u

Now that is a classic cover! :D

Real cool book, the cover subject matter could make it a subset classic. Stunning copy! (thumbs u

Where were you people when I posted my subset of cross dressing covers? I posted this one as well as a bunch of others and all I heard was crickets...

Where were you people when I posted my subset of cross dressing covers? I posted this one as well as a bunch of others and all I heard was crickets...

That was actually the low rustle of distant applause. :D

I posted this one as well as a bunch of others and all I heard was crickets...

That was actually the low rustle of distant applause. :D

lol An easy mistake to make..

Don't know how I missed that one RM. I usually always check your Thread when a new post pops up. Do you recall what page buddy?