• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

I want more of those "bad comics".

Oooh, you like those bad comics that are put through a stiff examination by the firms, do ya?

If you are taking a poll it would be hard for me to disagree with buttock.

:roflmao:(worship)

......I too, hold Buttock in the highest regard :luhv: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

This one is now a definite favorite. Got this in the mail today from a very cool boardie, and I love it! :cloud9:

Fight%206_zps5n2bfdjl.jpg

(thumbs u

I'm back in the Golden Age club. I used to own several GA books when I was younger but sadly sold them.

I've been working on my SA books for the past several years and decided to jump in with a book i've loved since I was 7 years old.

I'm still looking to upgrade and might even restore this copy (opinions?)

Superman%203%20front_zpsc11bhmnl.jpg

That's one of my favorite Superman covers, congratulations!

I'm back in the Golden Age club. I used to own several GA books when I was younger but sadly sold them.

I've been working on my SA books for the past several years and decided to jump in with a book i've loved since I was 7 years old.

I'm still looking to upgrade and might even restore this copy (opinions?)

That's one of my favorite Superman covers, congratulations!

Thank you! Mine also.

Happy to upgrade my Rangers 31. Love this book.

20B3F82B-AB44-4D2F-AF9A-75A2517F6D22_zpsu6xjjwwj.jpg

:gossip: ...If she'd listened to her Mother and worn a bra when she went out, she'd probably never have gotten herself in that fix. GOD BLESS....

Edited by jimjum12

This one is now a definite favorite. Got this in the mail today from a very cool boardie, and I love it! :cloud9:

Fight%206_zps5n2bfdjl.jpg

Great book Greg. I have most of the Fights back to #11 and have always kind of overlooked the real early ones. I think I need to pick up some more from that period.

:gossip: ...If she'd listened to her Mother and worn a bra when she went out, she'd probably never have gotten herself in that fix. GOD BLESS....

I think bras were in short supply due to the war effort...

Picked this one up on Ebay. I know Charlton was around under a different name prior to this book, but I think this one is the first to carry Charlton on the indicia? Book is from an OO collection and is really nice in hand.

YJ.jpg

Picked this one up on Ebay. I know Charlton was around under a different name prior to this book, but I think this one is the first to carry Charlton on the indicia? Book is from an OO collection and is really nice in hand.

YJ.jpg

.... The Yellowjacket books are pretty cool and surprisingly well done. Plus they don't break the bank. GOD BLESS....

I think bras were in short supply due to the war effort...

All I know is it must be cold in the tropics. :angel: