• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

A couple new ones that recently arrived. The Headline was the culmination of about 4 years of searching and pestering a boardie to part with their copy. A big thank you goes out to them.

I need to set up my scanner as it's much more fresh looking in hand than this picture shows.

FDE9089C-AAD2-447B-B21B-265CE4F1D673_zpsgejhn7ma.jpg

A couple new ones that recently arrived. The Headline was the culmination of about 4 years of searching and pestering a boardie to part with their copy. A big thank you goes out to them.

I need to set up my scanner as it's much more fresh looking in hand than this picture shows.

Great book and looks like it was worth the wait. An awesome Hitler cover.

What an amazing pair of books! Among the best of all the GA.

It's a shame we don't know/haven't figured out who drew the Headline 8.

Sweet! :applause:

I've always kind of liked this cover and this one was in pretty decent shape so had to pick it up.

3ovyqMWl.jpg

Interesting combination when you have a Classic cover designation on the right side of the label and no author attribution on the left side of the label. hm

:applause:

Interesting combination when you have a Classic cover designation on the right side of the label and no author attribution on the left side of the label. hm

Or designated artist. I wonder what the story is like? I need to find an online copy, or crack this one out. hm

Thanks for all the kind words guys, I really appreciate it. This was a book I've searched high and low for for a very long time.

Stunning