• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Point Five said:

Paging Gino... paging Gino.
Going to need some exclamation points here, stat!
Mr. Paulus, please pick up the white courtesy phone.  :busy:

speed29.jpg.c7c2aed921b040df7ee2322b7dc0384c.jpg

BLESSED BE THE HAIRS OF GREAT ODIN’S BEARD THATS AWESOME!!!!!! Oh you Know me too well brother!!!!!!! Geeze!!! Where in the world did you track down that little beauty!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!! Back where I come from we call that there a GEM!!!!!!

5 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

BLESSED BE THE HAIRS OF GREAT ODIN’S BEARD THATS AWESOME!!!!!! Oh you Know me too well brother!!!!!!! Geeze!!! Where in the world did you track down that little beauty!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!! Back where I come from we call that there a GEM!!!!!!

Thanks Gino (with an assist from RHG)! I knew you wouldn't disappoint. lol Was wondering if you had one already, as all the cover elements definitely scream your name.

This was an ebay impulse buy from long-time ebayer, now forum member, microbia. Even knowing most of the Speed covers, I had never seen this one before and went nuts for it. To be fair, it's no Amazing-Man Comics #22 and there are discreet resto and flaws on the book, but it's perfect for the green-Nazi-monster enthusiast on a budget.  (:

Edited by Point Five

2 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Thanks Gino (with an assist from RHG)! I knew you wouldn't disappoint. lol Was wondering if you had one already, as all the cover elements definitely scream your name.

This was an ebay impulse buy from long-time ebayer, now forum member, microbia. Even knowing most of the Speed covers, I had never seen this one before and went nuts for it. To be fair, it's no Amazing-Man Comics #22, but it's perfect for the green-Nazi-monster enthusiast on a budget. 

Absolutely agree!!!!! That one slipped past me for sure I have had a few weeks where I hadn’t checked my saved searches or that one would’ve showed up and darn I love buying from Microbia he’s got great stuff!!! You let me know if you ever need to move it I may be your man!!! ? Btw how cool is that Girl Commando’s splash?!!!!! Maybe you could snap a pic to share with the group brother!!!

25 minutes ago, Microbia said:

Glad I could help a fellow collector.  BTW can’t believe what Sparkie’s 28 is at so far.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Speed-Comics-28-CGC-3-0-VINTAGE-Harvey-Pub-Shock-Gibson-Captain-Freedom-10c/382420308572?hash=item590a06d25c:g:JEcAAOSw5lJauFfp

Must be those colors!  :D