• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

On 4/26/2019 at 4:43 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Beyond thrilled to have the highest graded copy of my favorite Sheena cover! Thanks to @cheetah (worship)

I have had this one a couple times in the past and always wanted a copy like this. This one goes in the "keeper" box. 

IMG_1979.JPG

Methinks your "keeper" box has a large hole in it.  :insane:

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

Unusual, as there are very few WWII books that show Australian soldiers.

The Germans considered them the toughest infantry they faced.

Went to visit my Grandma this weekend and passed through a little town in the middle of nowhere that had a little junk shop and I stopped in and found some comics and other stuff for next to nothing. No one will be impressed with them, but to me there's nothing like digging through stacks of junk and finding old comics and cool stuff. This is the first time in probably 15 years that I found anything good at all in an antique shop or flea market or anywhere.

002.thumb.JPG.493c07560782f73ef5081f91777435ef.JPG

9 hours ago, catman76 said:

Went to visit my Grandma this weekend and passed through a little town in the middle of nowhere that had a little junk shop and I stopped in and found some comics and other stuff for next to nothing. No one will be impressed with them, but to me there's nothing like digging through stacks of junk and finding old comics and cool stuff. This is the first time in probably 15 years that I found anything good at all in an antique shop or flea market or anywhere.

002.thumb.JPG.493c07560782f73ef5081f91777435ef.JPG

Preaching to the choir man. I love digging through junk shops for treasure. Never know what might turn up. If you do it enough, sooner or later you will score. Believe me!

Love the Studio Art Studies...