• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,401 posts in this topic

I've had this one a little while (off CL), but couldn't get a quality scan until now. :banana: Still having a little trouble with scans. Honestly, the sheen at the bottom isn't oil! (shrug)

AllWinners2192FC.jpg

Now that is an awesome book! (thumbs u

I've had this one a little while (off CL), but couldn't get a quality scan until now. :banana: Still having a little trouble with scans. Honestly, the sheen at the bottom isn't oil! (shrug)

AllWinners2192FC.jpg

Never use to see this book much before but in the last year I have seen a handful of copies surface but this one is defintely tops. BTW was is rarer, harder to acquire, issue #19 or #21?

AllWinners2192FC.jpg

Fantastic book. :applause:

AllWinners2192FC.jpg

Never use to see this book much before but in the last year I have seen a handful of copies surface but this one is defintely tops. BTW was is rarer, harder to acquire, issue #19 or #21?

Gerber index gives it to #21 (I think index is 8, but don't have Gerber handy), but I actually think #19 is tougher to find - although Gerber index is 5 maybe? But I do hope to have a #19 in high grade someday.

Thanks all for the kind words everyone.

Gerber index gives it to #21 (I think index is 8, but don't have Gerber handy), but I actually think #19 is tougher to find - although Gerber index is 5 maybe? But I do hope to have a #19 in high grade someday.

19 is definitely harder to come by than 21.

21 definitely comes after 19 (thumbs u

What kind of an upside down world are you living in? :ohnoez:

West :roflmao:

well, I checked with my 7 year old, and he confirms that 19 does come before 21, so whew!

21 definitely comes after 19 (thumbs u

What kind of an upside down world are you living in? :ohnoez:

West :roflmao:

well, I checked with my 7 year old, and he confirms that 19 does come before 21, so whew!

Gets his smarts from his mom?

:wishluck:

19 is definitely harder to come by than 21.

Yes, but not as hard as 20

:grin:

national16.jpg

That skeleton had flesh on his hands still! :o

awesome book

Man, that book really comes together. Impressive, and white pages to boot! Although I give the skeleton "tan" hands. :) Presents a few notches above 7.5 IMO. (worship)