• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SAN DIEGO COMIC_CON

197 posts in this topic

All right, who is planning on making it out here to the biggest and largest comic-con in the country?

Forum dinner will probably be Saturday night. C'mon and post if you will be here for 2007.

I'll be there from Tues afternoon on.

Yeah I'm not looking forward to the 11 hour drive from Frisco. I just hope I don't end up in tijuana again. Damn signs are easy to miss when you've been driving for 10hrs. Last U.S. exit my

. makepoint.gif

We're there as visitors this time instead of setting up... but we have relatives in the area so it's basically a way to kill two birds with one stone.

I am going to try my hardest to make it, but won't know until closer to the date of the con. It's in July isn't it? confused-smiley-013.gif

If I make it to the con, I will positively make it to the forum dinner and wouldn't miss it for all the modern comics in the world. 893whatthe.gif

Unfortunately I won't know until closer to the date or about a month before due to work commitments. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

fay

hey deathlok, actually, i'm a maybe for wizard world, but will be at comic con. my fiancee wanted to go, so were basically making comic con our anniversary vacation (obviously, we'll be doing much more than just comic con, esp since she was born in san diego)

I'm there of course.

Rich Koslowski and I have a corner booth (almost an endcap!) in the Indy Publisher pavillion.

I forget the booth number right now, but it's the best spot we've ever had.

Cool. I'll stop by and finally get to meet you.

Brian