• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SAN DIEGO COMIC_CON

197 posts in this topic

If I can convince the Mrs. that this would be a great family event, I'll be there. Usually when I ask her if she wants to come along to a comic show her response is usually, "Thanks but no thanks, have fun." foreheadslap.gif

"Thanks but no thanks, have fun."
That's the kind of response you want to hear.. jump in the car and don't look back.. tongue.gif

Exactly. Although it might be fun with my wife tagging along inside the con for half an hour, the idea of having her there, knowing that she is not enthused like I am, would be a real drag and severely slow me down. Nothing worse than either hearing or getting the look of "how much longer do you want to stay?". 893naughty-thumb.gif

"Thanks but no thanks, have fun."
That's the kind of response you want to hear.. jump in the car and don't look back.. tongue.gif

Exactly. Although it might be fun with my wife tagging along inside the con for half an hour, the idea of having her there, knowing that she is not enthused like I am, would be a real drag and severely slow me down. Nothing worse than either hearing or getting the look of "how much longer do you want to stay?". 893naughty-thumb.gif

DISCO... that's what I'm talking about... thumbsup2.gif come to think of it.. I don't even ask the wife... I just go... and come back with my precious thumbsup2.gif

Hey, what's a matter, you don't want me to attend!!

Not if the CIA is tailing you! poke2.gif

They're usually in the shadows and inconspicuous. Last year they dressed up in Boba Fett costumes!! 27_laughing.gif

I saw right through their disguises. gossip.gif

I always thought they were the guys dressed as Ghostbusters 893whatthe.gif

hello all...

My wife Bridget and I are there all week...we have an Exclusive Star Trek figure we debut there, but I will be spending my fair time in the comics section too...

rick

hello all...

My wife Bridget and I are there all week...we have an Exclusive Star Trek figure we debut there, but I will be spending my fair time in the comics section too...

rick

893applaud-thumb.gif

The list is growing... I can't wait to finally meet everyone ... it'll be a great time thumbsup2.gif

They're usually in the shadows and inconspicuous. Last year they dressed up in Boba Fett costumes!! 27_laughing.gif

I thought they were these two...

sd2.jpg

I thought they were these two...

sd2.jpg

If that were the case I would have let them capture and torture me! cloud9.gif

***update***

Deathlok

Greggy

Johnny G

Kramerica

thecollector

DeeDee

TonyStarkFan

CW

innocuous

mister_not_so_nice

Dad&Son

IITravel

Rich Henn +2

sckao

Hawkman

Comxlawboy

esquirecomics

qualitycomix +1

Detective27Kid +1

All right, who is planning on making it out here to the biggest and largest comic-con in the country?

Forum dinner will probably be Saturday night. C'mon and post if you will be here for 2007.

I will be there! Looking forward to meeting you and Greggy and a couple others.

You couldn't freakin pay me to go to that dinner though. 27_laughing.gif

Go ahead and add me to that list. I couldn't make it last year, but nothing can keep me away this year. thumbsup2.gif

Does anyone know if by chance, Leinil Yu, Frank Cho, or Brian Michael Bendis is going to be there? I'd like to get my Mighty Avengers variant signed. d:D

while i'll be in san diego from thursday to monday, i'm only going to the con on friday and sunday. won't make the forum dinner though, but am more than willing to meet anyone on those two days.